User Accounts make theScore even more personal!
theScore has always been dedicated to giving you the most personalized sports news and scores on your mobile device. And the latest update to our iOS and Android app takes this even further, allowing you to create your very own User Account.
Setting-up a User Account for theScore allows you to:
- Synchronize your favorite leagues, teams and players and alert settings across multiple devices.
- Save these settings so they follow you everywhere - invaluable if you change devices and don’t want to start personalizing again from scratch.
On top of this, we’ve also made some improvements that give you the option to allow us to suggest leagues and teams you might want to follow based on your location or even what you’ve liked on Facebook by using our social sign-in feature.
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions on how we can make it even better you can reach us via: email@example.com
- NHL Monday best bets: Can coaching change spark the Canucks?
- Report: Texans' Taylor feared to have torn ligaments in wrist
- Leafs' Spezza, Jets' Pionk to have hearings for kneeing
- Report: Lillard wants to play with Simmons; Blazers, 76ers discussed deals
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's most improved player