Keith Yandle (shoulder) played with a sprained AC joint for much of the Rangers' playoff run, Andrew Gross of the Record reports.
Yandle (shoulder) played with a sprained AC joint for much of the Rangers' playoff run, Andrew Gross of The Record reports.
The injury didn't noticeably affect Yandle's playing time or production during the playoffs, but the fact that New York was so banged up on the blue line (Ryan McDonagh, Marc Staal, and Dan Girardi also played through injuries) likely contributed to their demise in the Eastern Conference Finals. The injury shouldn't prevent Yandle from being back at full health when training camp commences in September.
- Kelce claps back at Bengals, Cincinnati mayor after AFC title win
- Eagles open as 1-point favorites over Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII
- Chiefs edge Bengals to earn 3rd Super Bowl berth in last 4 years
- Grizzlies rally to beat Pacers behind Morant's triple-double
- Aho extends goal streak to 4 as Hurricanes hand Bruins 3rd straight loss