Michal Handzus not ruling out potential NHL return
Could Michal Handzus return for a final tour of duty?
His agent, Matt Keator, isn't ruling out the possibility.
"His career is not over. He still has some interest in maybe coming back and trying to play next year here," Keator told ESPNChicago's Scott Powers.
"I think he's taking this season to heal up from past injuries and play over in Europe and be with his family. But he hasn't ruled out trying to come back next year."
The Chicago Blackhawks informed Handzus at the end of last season that he wouldn't be retained after a 14-month stint with the organization, which saw him hoist his lone Stanley Cup.
- Wiggins' 36 powers Warriors to 10th straight win at home
- McDavid, Draisaitl combine for 8 points as Oilers edge Canadiens
- Bruins pummel Avalanche to improve record to 14-0 at home
- Devils top Flyers to set club mark with 11th straight road win
- Habs' Edmundson ejected for cross-checking Oilers' Hyman in the head