Blackhawks' Oduya out 'a couple weeks' with upper-body injury
The Chicago Blackhawks will be into March before they see Johnny Oduya again.
The defenseman will miss a couple of weeks with an upper-body injury, head coach Joel Quenneville announced Monday.
Oduya was injured during Sunday's loss to the Boston Bruins.
He has two goals and three assists while averaging 20 minutes a night through 60 games.
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Report: Orioles contact relievers Hader, Kimbrel, Chapman, Hicks
- Shorthanded Bulls outlast Giannis, Bucks in OT thriller
- Cowboys edge Seahawks in wild TNF contest
- Maeda hopes signing with Tigers will spread Detroit logo's use in Japan