Raptors' Fields passes more concussion tests, practices
Toronto Raptors shooting guard Landry Fields passed another series of concussion tests and practiced with the team Saturday.
Fields was involved in a scary play Friday against the Detroit Pistons when he landed on his head after Kyle Singler submarined him on a close-out. He left the court bleeding and received eight stitches to the back of his head. Fields underwent concussion testing in Detroit on Friday and back in Toronto on Saturday.
Fields, who finds himself suddenly starting and playing effectively in his role for the first-place Raptors, will likely be able to play Sunday against the New York Knicks.
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Report: Orioles contact relievers Hader, Kimbrel, Chapman, Hicks
- Shorthanded Bulls outlast Giannis, Bucks in OT thriller
- Cowboys edge Seahawks in wild TNF contest
- Maeda hopes signing with Tigers will spread Detroit logo's use in Japan