Report: Oilers and Blue Jackets talking trade; Perron, Anisimov mentioned
The Edmonton Oilers may have found a trading partner in the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Reports indicate the Oilers and Blue Jackets are discussing a potential trade centered around David Perron and Artem Anisimov. Both teams are apparently eager to get a deal done, which isn't surprising considering where they sit in their respective conferences.
Blue Jackets general manager Jarmo Kekalainen was director of amateur scouting with the St. Louis Blues when the franchise drafted Perron in the first round of 2007. He and team president John Davidson are familiar with Perron from their time with the Blues.
- Carlsson, Ducks beat Avs to snap 8-game skid
- Thunder rally after allowing late 30-0 run to thwart Mavs in Doncic's return
- Forsberg makes 39 saves, Senators shut out Kraken
- Strus, Garland each drop 22, Cavaliers hand Pistons 17th straight loss
- Bridges electrifies as Nets snap Magic's record-tying 9-game win streak