Blackhawks' Kane says knee feels normal, skating without brace
After a knee injury kept Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane out of the last 12 games of the regular season, he scored 20 points in 19 games in the playoffs with the help of a brace.
Kane wore his knee brace for each game in the playoffs, and though it didn't seem to hamper his performance, he's looking to get rid of it as soon as he can.
Kane signed an 8-year, $84-million contract extension in July that kicks in next season, matching Jonathan Toews' extension.
- Braves, Rangers among finalists for 1st-ever Silver Slugger Team Awards
- O'Reilly: 'Not an easy decision' to leave Leafs for Predators
- Report: Ravens signing veteran LB Van Noy
- Packers' Watson expects to make 2023 debut vs. Lions on TNF
- Travis Kelce jersey sales jump nearly 400% after Taylor Swift appearance