Report: Moore-Bertuzzi civil suit removed from court docket
As representatives for Steve Moore and Todd Bertuzzi continue to hammer out the terms of a confidentiality agreement after reaching a settlement in a civil suit filed by the former, another step in the process reveals that closure in this case is indeed nigh.
The suit was scheduled to be heard in early September but, finally, it appears as though all involved can put this situation behind them.
- Arrest warrant issued for Bengals' Mixon for aggravated menacing
- Embiid headlines All-Star reserves; Haliburton, SGA earn 1st nods
- Ryans: Picking Texans over Broncos was easy decision
- Raiders' Crosby blasts 'crybaby' Joey Bosa for complaining about officials
- Orioles invite No. 1 pick Holliday to spring camp