Red Wings sign Kyle Quincey to 2-year, $8.5-million contract extension
The Detroit Red Wings have re-signed defenseman Kyle Quincey.
The 28-year-old appeared in all 82 games for the Red Wings in 2013-14, scoring four goals and adding nine assists while averaging 20:48 minutes per game; in five playoff games against the Boston Bruins, his ice time rose to 21:25, but he failed to register a point.
The move came on the heels of a swing and miss in regards to acquiring the services of Stephan Robidas.
- Hyman scores 3 as Oilers smash Hurricanes for 5th straight win
- Report: Candelario agrees to 3-year, $45M deal with Reds
- Clippers overcome Jokic's triple-double to snap 8-game series skid vs. Nuggets
- By the numbers: Standout stats from a record-breaking night in the NBA
- Report: Angels still alive in push to re-sign Ohtani