Jets' Byfuglien hopes to start next season on defense, Maurice has other ideas
The Winnipeg Jets had their final media availability Sunday where Dustin Byfuglien told reporters he would prefer defense next season.
Although Byfuglien has made his preference known and will do what he is asked, head coach Paul Maurice said he would start him as a forward next season.
Byfuglien had 56 points through 78 games in 2013-14.
- Carlsson, Ducks beat Avs to snap 8-game skid
- Thunder rally after allowing late 30-0 run to thwart Mavs in Doncic's return
- Forsberg makes 39 saves, Senators shut out Kraken
- Strus, Garland each drop 22, Cavaliers hand Pistons 17th straight loss
- Bridges electrifies as Nets snap Magic's record-tying 9-game win streak