Report: Pollard fractured fibula in playoff loss to 49ers
Pollard, a pending free agent, will reportedly need surgery. A fibula fracture typically takes around three months to return from.
Pollard sustained the injury before halftime in the divisional round. The Cowboys later ruled him out with an ankle injury.
A fourth-round pick in 2019, Pollard notched his first 1,000-yard rushing season in 2022 and earned his first Pro Bowl selection. He split carries with Ezekiel Elliott and ran for 131 more yards than his partner on 38 fewer carries.
The Cowboys went 12-5 in the regular season and defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Wild Card Weekend before seeing their campaign come to an end in San Francisco with a 19-12 defeat.
- Boeser up to league-leading 17 goals as Canucks hand Ducks 7th straight loss
- In-Season Tournament roundup: Celtics, Kings advance as quarterfinal matchups set
- Oilers down Golden Knights in shootout for 3rd straight win
- Wild snap 7-game skid with win in Hynes' debut behind bench
- Watch: Leafs squeak out shootout victory after Panthers' winner overturned