Jets fan accurately predicted team's record so far with coin flip
A New York Jets fan correctly guessed the outcome of each of the team's games thus far with a simple flip of a coin.
In August, Twitter user Nooner shared his predictions of the Jets' 2022 season based on coin flips. The results show the Jets finishing with an 11-6 record and eventually losing the AFC Championship Game.
Nooner has been right on the money with his picks so far. With the Jets' 20-17 win over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, he improved to 9-0.
The Jets enter their Week 10 bye sitting second in the AFC East with a 6-3 record. If Nooner's predictions continue to hold true, the Jets will advance to the playoffs for the first time since 2010.
- Belichick: 'Too hard' to change offensive play-caller midseason
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's biggest surprise
- Report: Yankees interested in Pirates' Reynolds after trade request
- NBA Rookie of the Year rankings: Mathurin, Banchero off to blazing starts
- Elliott opened SNF on bench for disciplinary reasons