Watch: Red-hot Haaland toys with United, records historic hat-trick
The 22-year-old is now the first player ever to score hat-tricks in three consecutive Premier League home games. Through just eight league matches, he already has 14 goals on the campaign.
After scoring a rapid first-half brace, the Norwegian sharpshooter added to United's misery with a left-footed strike in the 64th minute to give City a 5-1 lead at the time.
(Available to view in U.S. only)
(Available to view in Canada only)
Phil Foden recorded his own hat-trick minutes later for the reigning Premier League champions.
- Kelce claps back at Bengals, Cincinnati mayor after AFC title win
- Eagles open as 1-point favorites over Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII
- Chiefs edge Bengals to earn 3rd Super Bowl berth in last 4 years
- Grizzlies rally to beat Pacers behind Morant's triple-double
- Aho extends goal streak to 4 as Hurricanes hand Bruins 3rd straight loss