Twitter map shows most states expect Adrian Peterson to win Le'Veon Bell fight
A map created by Betonline.ag based on over 90,000 geotagged tweets from the last two weeks shows Peterson is the favorite to win the exhibition fight in 39 states, while 11 states are backing Bell.
Peterson and Bell, both of whom are currently free agents, are set to square off Saturday night on the undercard of the Austin McBroom versus AnEsonGib match at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles.
- Key takeaways and analysis from Week 14 in the NFL
- NFL Playoff Picture - Week 14: Postseason seeds, projected draft order
- Cowboys dominate Eagles on SNF to shake up NFC East
- Falcons' Smith: 'Our spirit is not broken' despite costly loss to Bucs
- Ex-Kings goalie Quick helps Rangers prevail over his former team