Report: Jazz trade Royce O'Neale to Nets for 2023 1st-round pick
Brooklyn will move either their own 2023 first-rounder, Houston's first, or Philadelphia's first, depending on which pick is lowest that year, Wojnarowski notes.
The small forward averaged 7.4 points and 4.8 rebounds in 77 starts for Utah last season while regularly being tasked with defending the opposition's top wing option.
O'Neale's contract runs through the 2023-24 season, though the final year of his deal is only partially guaranteed for $2.5 million.
Utah finished last season fifth in the West with a 49-33 record and was eliminated in the first round of the playoffs by the Dallas Mavericks in six games.
Meanwhile, Brooklyn is set to embark on a chaotic offseason. Nets superstar forward Kevin Durant recently asked for a trade out of Brooklyn.
- Report: Kamara expected to return vs. Panthers
- Dusty Baker joins exclusive club, Astros win 100 for 4th time in 6 years
- Guardians shrink AL Central magic number to 1 with 17th win in 20 games
- Merrifield, Manoah propel Blue Jays to key win over Rays
- Wright wins 20th, Braves beat Phillies to trim NL East deficit