Report: Top prospect Sharpe eligible for 2022 NBA Draft
The dynamic wing would be eligible as an early entrant who turns 19 prior to draft day, thus meeting the NBA age requirement. He's also one NBA season removed from high school graduation.
Sharpe was originally the No. 1 prospect in ESPN's 2022 high school recruiting rankings but chose to leave early to be enrolled at Kentucky in January.
Despite being with the Wildcats since the start of the year, Sharpe has yet to suit up in a game for the program.
With the news of his potential entry into this year's draft, ESPN slotted Sharpe No. 6 in its top 100 players list for the 2022 class.
- Cardinals' Arenado records 2nd career cycle in bizarre fashion
- MLB batting average, home runs down through June
- Canucks organization hires former NHL head coaches Colliton, Yeo
- Blue Jays celebrate Canada Day by thumping Rays
- Report: Scherzer treated prospects to $7K dinner, AirPods after his rehab starts