Stars' Bowness fined $25K for meltdown after loss to Blues
Bowness yelled at the officials after the final buzzer, then grabbed a stick and slammed it twice before leaving for the dressing room.
The officials assessed the Stars two penalties in the final two minutes of the game, which allowed the Blues to score a pair of power-play goals en route to victory.
Bowness was also bothered that Blues forward Brayden Schenn wasn't handed a penalty for grabbing Stars defenseman Miro Heiskanen's stick and tripping him shortly before Ryan O'Reilly scored the tying goal.
"If you're watching the game, you saw what happened," Bowness said postgame, according to ESPN's Greg Wyshynski. "They clearly pulled Miro down. Clearly grabbed his stick and pulled him down. That's my opinion. They got lucky."
The Blues' Jordan Kyrou netted the winner with 29 seconds remaining.
- NHL announces playoff schedule for Round 2 matchups
- Flames finally solve Oettinger in OT to eliminate Stars
- CP3 plans to be back for 18th season: 'I'm not retiring tomorrow'
- By the numbers: Wildest stats from Mavs' Game 7 blowout over Suns
- Pujols reflects on 1st career pitching appearance: 'A dream come true'