Bulls' Green out 2-4 weeks with groin injury
Green, 28, was enjoying the most playing time of his three-year career to date, starting 18 of his 29 appearances and playing a career-high 22.2 minutes a night.
With the Bulls facing numerous injuries and COVID-related absences on the wings, the Radford product has averaged 5.8 points, 4.2 rebounds, and an assist per game with 36.4% shooting from beyond the 3-point arc.
- Key takeaways and analysis from Week 14 in the NFL
- NFL Playoff Picture - Week 14: Postseason seeds, projected draft order
- Cowboys dominate Eagles on SNF to shake up NFC East
- Falcons' Smith: 'Our spirit is not broken' despite costly loss to Bucs
- Ex-Kings goalie Quick helps Rangers prevail over his former team