Holtby joins Stars on 1-year contract
Holtby had the final year of his previous contract bought out by the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday.
The 31-year-old is coming off a pair of seasons in which he posted a sub-.900 save percentage, but he could bounce back behind a deep defensive corps in Dallas.
Holtby has 489 NHL appearances under his belt. He won the Stanley Cup in 2018 and Vezina Trophy in 2016.
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 8: Every team's scariest stat
- Kraken pummel Canadiens for 1st win at Climate Pledge Arena
- Soler, Braves overcome Morton injury to top Astros in Game 1
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices