Report: Cambage's Olympic future uncertain after scrimmage altercation
Liz Cambage's future with the Australian women's national team is uncertain heading into the Tokyo Games after the star center was involved in a physical and verbal altercation during a closed-door scrimmage against Nigeria in Las Vegas, sources tell ESPN's Olgun Uluc.
Basketball Australia and the Australian Olympic Committee are currently investigating the incident, according to Uluc.
Cambage's potential absence would be a massive loss for the Aussies. The WNBA All-Star averaged 14.6 points and 8.9 rebounds with the Las Vegas Aces this past season.
The Tokyo Games would mark Cambage's third Olympic appearance with Australia.
- LeBron: Getting vaccinated was best choice for me and my family, friends
- Syndergaard to make 1st start in nearly 2 years vs. Marlins
- Tomlin not pushing panic button with Steelers at 1-2
- NFL Week 4 survivor picks: Buffalo or bust in a week primed for upsets
- Kawhi intends to stay with Clippers: 'I'm here for the long run'