Dolphins' Bowden tattooed team's logo on himself
In Tyler Dunne's profile for Go Long, Bowden showed off a leg tattoo he gave himself featuring a rendering of a dolphin and the number 15.
Bowden told Dunne that when he gets bored, he freehands tattoos onto his "practice leg." He likes the dolphin tattoo, but Bowden plans to get one professionally done featuring the team's actual logo.
"It's going to be big. With the No. 15," he said.
That will likely change to No. 6, as Bowden recently switched numbers after the NFL relaxed its jersey rules.
The 23-year-old appeared in 10 games as a rookie last season, catching 28 passes for 211 yards and rushing nine times for another 32 yards.
- Report: Heat positioning to be favorites for Lowry via sign-and-trade
- Rays top Red Sox for 3-game sweep, widen lead in East
- Kraken revise Grubauer's deal after CBA violation
- Kraken's Oleksiak wants to challenge Olympian sister, Penny, to swimming race
- Report: Optimism exists that Suns, CP3 will reach new deal in free agency