Report: Bjorkgren facing uncertain future as Pacers coach
Bjorkgren, whose style of coaching and communication has often been at the heart of team turmoil, is trying to mend his relationships with key Pacers players and members of the organization, Wojnarowski adds.
The 45-year-old is in his first season as Indiana's bench boss after spending a combined five campaigns as an assistant with the Phoenix Suns and Toronto Raptors. The Pacers have struggled to a 30-34 record, which has them positioned as the Eastern Conference's ninth seed.
While the Pacers are still likely to feature in the East's play-in tournament, they entered the 2020-21 campaign having qualified for the playoffs in five straight seasons, and as a top-five seed in the last three.
- Knicks beat Celtics in instant-classic 2OT opening night win at MSG
- Red Sox ace Sale: 'I left my nuts out on that mound' in loss to Astros
- Beal scores 23, Wizards top Raptors to spoil Toronto return
- Astros crush Red Sox in Game 5 to take lead in ALCS
- Fantasy Podcast: How to approach revenge games, Week 7 preview