Study: Warriors' Curry most trolled NBA player
Using the online analytics tool SEMrush, the study compiled around 3,000 tweets mentioning various NBA players from October 2020 to January 2021. Each tweet was analyzed for positive, neutral, and negative words.
Curry was determined to be the most trolled NBA player, with 27.9% of the tweets mentioning him deemed negative. Russell Westbrook had the second-highest percentage of negative tweets at 24.6%, followed by Joel Embiid (22.3%), LeBron James (22.1%), Kevin Durant (21.7%), and Kyrie Irving (20.7%).
While Curry attracted the most negativity, he also received the highest percentage of positive tweets of the players analyzed.
- GM Armstrong: Keller 'might be the best Coyote ever' when his career ends
- Lions' Montgomery listed as doubtful, St. Brown questionable vs. Falcons
- Chargers' Ekeler to miss 2nd straight game with ankle injury
- 49ers announce extensions for Shanahan, Lynch
- Rodgers praised Love for 'keeping the ownership in place' after win vs. Bears