Kane, Lehner quip over being Jake Paul's next in-ring opponent
After Youtube star Jake Paul knocked out former NBA guard Nate Robinson during Saturday night's boxing event at Staples Center, Kane and Lehner chimed in with challenges of their own.
The two continued with some friendly chirps.
The 29-year-old Lehner then directed his attention to Paul and was rather blunt in his challenge.
Lehner, who stands 6-foot-4, 240 pounds, has a background in mixed martial arts training and is known as one of the NHL's most intense and intimidating players.
Kane is also a really tough customer. The 6-foot-2 winger has recorded 21 fights over 11 NHL campaigns, according to hockeyfights.com.
- Report: Kamara expected to return vs. Panthers
- Dusty Baker joins exclusive club, Astros win 100 for 4th time in 6 years
- Guardians shrink AL Central magic number to 1 with 17th win in 20 games
- Merrifield, Manoah propel Blue Jays to key win over Rays
- Wright wins 20th, Braves beat Phillies to trim NL East deficit