Report: Jrue Holiday trade expanding to 4 teams, Steven Adams heading to Pelicans
The Oklahoma City Thunder will be added to the trade, with center Steven Adams being sent to the Pels as part of the updated agreement. In return for Adams, the Thunder are receiving a future first-round pick and second-round picks, Wojnarowski reports.
The first-round pick heading to OKC is the lottery-protected 2023 selection belonging to the Denver Nuggets that was sent to New Orleans on draft night in a trade for RJ Hampton, according to Wojnarowski.
The deal involves a number of details that remain up in the air and is not yet finalized, Wojnarowski adds.
The original trade, reported Monday, had Holiday joining the Bucks in exchange for Eric Bledsoe, George Hill, three first-round picks, and two future first-round pick swaps.
Adams appeared in 63 games for the Thunder last season, averaging 10.9 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks while helping Oklahoma City make a surprise run to the playoffs. He will join Chris Paul and Dennis Schroder as key pieces already dealt by the Thunder this offseason.
- Jansen, Springer homer, Blue Jays beat Twins, keep pressure in WC race
- Brewers clinch 3rd NL Central title
- Sloppy Steelers in an unusual spot: Last place in AFC North
- Harbaugh after Tucker's record-setting game-winner: 'Best kicker in history'
- Report: Chiefs' Reid leaves stadium in ambulance with illness