Get ready for your season with theScore's 2020 Fantasy Football Draft Kit and subscribe to push notifications in the NFL Fantasy News section.
Welcome to theScore Fantasy Football Podcast, hosted by Justin Boone.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, and Anchor.
In this episode, John Daigle of Rotoworld joins Boone to discuss the Jacksonville Jaguars cutting Leonard Fournette, other notable news items, and some intriguing deep sleepers for 2020.
- Fournette release creates an opportunity in the Jags' backfield (2:55)
- Where will Fournette end up? (7:30)
- How far does Jalen Reagor's stock fall after his injury? (10:00)
- Should we worry about stars missing consecutive practices? (16:20)
- Who will the Chicago Bears start at quarterback in Week 1? (19:30)
- Is Le'Veon Bell worth drafting in fantasy? (25:30)
- Five deep sleepers for 2020 (31:55)