Find positional rankings, additional analysis, and subscribe to push notifications in the NFL Fantasy News section.
Welcome to theScore Fantasy Football Podcast, hosted by Justin Boone.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, and Anchor.
In this episode, Scott Fish joins Boone to discuss the Scott Fish Bowl and suggest some interesting ways fantasy managers can spice up their leagues.
- What goes into building Scott Fish Bowl every year? (1:55)
- How are the scoring settings decided? (3:30)
- What are the first few days like after it starts? (8:15)
- How is Scott Fish approaching his team in SFBX? (9:20)
- Has there been anything surprising in the early rounds? (11:05)
- What can fantasy managers do to improve their leagues? (12:40)