Kobe's newest book lands on best-sellers list
Kobe Bryant has made The New York Times' best-sellers list for a fifth time with the posthumous release of his latest book, "The Wizenard Series: Season One."
The late NBA star's wife, Vanessa, shared the news on Instagram, saying he "would have been so proud to see his work continuing on."
The book, which was a collaboration between Bryant and author Wesley King, debuted in the No. 1 spot on the middle-grade hardcover list. It's the follow-up to Bryant and King's "The Wizenard Series: Training Camp," which was released last year.
- Hyman scores 3 as Oilers smash Hurricanes for 5th straight win
- Report: Candelario agrees to 3-year, $45M deal with Reds
- Clippers overcome Jokic's triple-double to snap 8-game series skid vs. Nuggets
- By the numbers: Standout stats from a record-breaking night in the NBA
- Report: Angels still alive in push to re-sign Ohtani