Zion would want to star in 'He Got Game' sequel
If Spike Lee decides to make a sequel to "He Got Game," he should give Zion Williamson a call.
"I would wanna be in the sequel to 'He Got Game,'" Williamson said. "I would definitely want to be like, in the Part 2 of that movie."
Former Milwaukee Bucks shooting guard Ray Allen, who starred as basketball prospect Jesus Shuttlesworth in the original movie, revealed in 2018 that he's spoken to Lee about making a sequel "on several occasions."
- Key takeaways and analysis from Week 14 in the NFL
- NFL Playoff Picture - Week 14: Postseason seeds, projected draft order
- Cowboys dominate Eagles on SNF to shake up NFC East
- Falcons' Smith: 'Our spirit is not broken' despite costly loss to Bucs
- Ex-Kings goalie Quick helps Rangers prevail over his former team