Zion would want to star in 'He Got Game' sequel
If Spike Lee decides to make a sequel to "He Got Game," he should give Zion Williamson a call.
"I would wanna be in the sequel to 'He Got Game,'" Williamson said. "I would definitely want to be like, in the Part 2 of that movie."
Former Milwaukee Bucks shooting guard Ray Allen, who starred as basketball prospect Jesus Shuttlesworth in the original movie, revealed in 2018 that he's spoken to Lee about making a sequel "on several occasions."
- Kelce claps back at Bengals, Cincinnati mayor after AFC title win
- Eagles open as 1-point favorites over Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII
- Chiefs edge Bengals to earn 3rd Super Bowl berth in last 4 years
- Grizzlies rally to beat Pacers behind Morant's triple-double
- Aho extends goal streak to 4 as Hurricanes hand Bruins 3rd straight loss