Golf world fed up with DeChambeau's slow play
Bryson DeChambeau is the talk of the golf world at the moment - for all the wrong reasons.
The world No. 8 is in the crosshairs for his painfully slow pace of play, which was on full display at The Northern Trust during this mid-range putt Friday.
DeChambeau's antics clearly tested the patience of playing partners Justin Thomas and Tommy Fleetwood, and several other members of the golf community have since chimed in.
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Report: Orioles contact relievers Hader, Kimbrel, Chapman, Hicks
- Shorthanded Bulls outlast Giannis, Bucks in OT thriller
- Cowboys edge Seahawks in wild TNF contest
- Maeda hopes signing with Tigers will spread Detroit logo's use in Japan