Bills offering 'halftime wedding experience of a lifetime' vs. Patriots
If you've ever wanted to say "I do" at a Buffalo Bills game, here's your chance.
The Bills are holding a "Halftime Wedding Experience of a Lifetime" contest that'll give one couple the opportunity to tie the knot at New Era Field during the team's Sept. 29 game against the New England Patriots. The ceremony will be held on the field at halftime, with a reception to follow.
To enter, fans must fill out an online form that includes questions like "What is your favorite Buffalo Bills memory?" and "Why should you be the couple chosen to get married at New Era Field?" The winning couple will receive tickets for themselves and 20 guests to attend the game along with custom Bills jerseys.
- Kelce claps back at Bengals, Cincinnati mayor after AFC title win
- Eagles open as 1-point favorites over Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII
- Chiefs edge Bengals to earn 3rd Super Bowl berth in last 4 years
- Grizzlies rally to beat Pacers behind Morant's triple-double
- Aho extends goal streak to 4 as Hurricanes hand Bruins 3rd straight loss