Kyler Murray's draft outfit was inspired by 'The Great Gatsby'
Kyler Murray pulled inspiration from Leonardo DiCaprio's character in "The Great Gatsby" for his draft-day look.
The suit was tailored for Murray by Ro Mahbubani, owner of the Wardrobe Modern Warehouse in Oklahoma City, and took somewhere between four and six weeks to make, according to George Stoia of the Oklahoma Daily.
"I kind of gave him full rein to design what he wanted," Mahbubani said. "In general, he was dead set on having that pink. He took his vision and ran with it."
Murray also used the suit to announce his new partnership with LeBron James' company Uninterrupted. The company's logo and slogan, "More Than An Athlete," are printed on the inside lining.
- Report: Dodgers open roster spot for Ohtani by trading 2 players to Yankees
- Running backs star in best bets for rare 2-game MNF slate
- Eagles' Cox: 'It's time to see the real leadership'
- 2024 NHL mock draft: Celebrini, Eiserman lead initial projections
- Jerry lauds Dak's big-game abilities after Eagles win