Lehtera denies role in cocaine ring: 'I haven't done anything wrong'
Police in Finland have Lehtera as one of 23 suspects in a case that involves two kilograms of cocaine, Finnish news outlet MTV reported Wednesday.
The Flyers forward briefly commented on the matter Friday.
"I just want to say you guys are gonna see I haven't done anything wrong," Lehtera said, according to Dave Isaac of USA Today Sports.
After the report surfaced, Flyers general manager Ron Hextall said the organization contacted the NHL about the situation.
Lehtera, 30, joined the Flyers via trade from the St. Louis Blues in 2017 and recorded eight points in 62 games last season.
- Red Sox OF Hernandez makes playoff history in loss to Astros
- Correa's time: Late HR helps Astros top Red Sox in ALCS opener
- Ducks head coach Eakins blasts Jets for 'dirty play' on Gibson
- Red Sox ace Sale, Astros' Valdez yanked in 3rd inning
- Kingsbury among Cardinals out for game vs. Browns after testing positive