Report: Coyotes have spoken to representatives for Perron, van Riemsdyk, Grabner
The Arizona Coyotes are reportedly trying to add some serious scoring punch.
All three forwards are coming off strong years: Perron posted a career-high 66 points in 2017-18, van Riemsdyk finished with a career-best 36 goals, and Grabner enjoyed his second consecutive 27-goal campaign.
With over $19 million in cap space, the Coyotes have the money to be active in free agency.
- Canucks beat Bruins in shootout as Boudreau wins 2nd straight game
- Warriors knock off Trail Blazers but Curry falls short of 3-point record
- Ortiz: I have 'faith' Schilling will be elected to HOF this year
- Rockets beat shorthanded Nets for 7th straight win
- Puig joins KBO's Kiwoom Heroes on 1-year, $1M deal