Tee time at the Masters: Test your knowledge of golf's premier tournament
Thursday marks the start of the 2018 Masters Tournament. Held annually at the Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia, the prolific event is regarded as one of the toughest and most historic championships on the tour.
On the dawn of the first day, let's see how much you really know about this major event:
- Panthers' Burns lauds interim coach Tabor: Can tell he's about business
- Hill? Watt? Bland? Why this could be the year to crown an unusual NFL MVP
- Examining the Penguins' struggling power play, and other unexpected NHL trends
- Durant moves into 10th on NBA's all-time scoring list in loss to Nuggets
- Tatum ejected as Celtics edge shorthanded 76ers