Wade still finding role with Cavs: 'This has been a long, a long week'
"I'm trying to find it, man," Wade said after the Cavs lost to the Orlando Magic Saturday, according to ESPN's Dave McMenamin. "It's very different, different than I've ever played ... this has been a long, a long week."
Wade was given the starting shooting guard job before the season, but has struggled through three contests. He's averaging 5.7 points on 28 percent shooting. He admits the new dynamic of no longer being a top-2 option will take some getting used to.
"I've always been a 1 or 2 option," he said. "It's just a different game. You got to kind of figure out your way."
The Cavs were thumped by the Magic, losing by 21 points. It did come on night two of a back-to-back, and Cleveland shot poorly as a team.
- Report: Scherzer expected to pick next team before CBA expires
- Report: Stafford dealing with ankle, throwing arm, back injuries
- Report: Celtics' Kanter changing name to Enes Kanter Freedom
- Report: Rays land Kluber on 1-year, $8M deal
- Report: Michigan State's Tucker drew NFL interest before inking extension