Miami's 'turnover chain' got some action on Friday
For those unfamiliar with the routine, if a Miami player forces a turnover during a game, they are given a massive gold chain to wear as a reward.
Next it was Pat Bethel's turn, as the defensive lineman sealed the win with a fumble recovery late in the contest. Bethel then celebrated with a pose that was reminiscent of the swag associated with "The U" from past years of glory.
- Braves call up top prospect Harris to boost OF defense
- Pham accepts 3-game ban, says Pederson 'f---ed with my money'
- Canada rolls past Czechia, sets up rematch with Finland for gold
- Soto joins trio of HOFers with exclusive career achievement
- Flames' Tanev played through dislocated shoulder, out 4-6 months