Browns, Colts, Patriots booed during anthem protests
Both sidelines at the Colts-Browns contest heard boos after groups of players protested during the anthem following President Donald Trump's remarks on Friday and Saturday.
In New England, a surprising number of fans lashed out against the Patriots who demonstrated - a group that included Tom Brady linking arms with teammates, while others took a knee. A cry to "stand up" could reportedly be heard from the crowd.
- Giants win 100 games for 1st time since 2003
- Cole, Stanton lead Yankees past Red Sox, cut wild-card lead to 1
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'
- NHL enforcing stricter cross-checking rules in 2021-22
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home