LaVar Ball reveals plans for $1,500 signature shoe: 'The LaVar-iccis'
If you thought Lonzo Ball's signature sneaker was expensive, just wait until LaVar Ball drops his.
The elder Ball revealed Sunday on Facebook Live that he's designing his own shoe, "The LaVar-iccis," which will cost at least $1,500. He doesn't have a release date as of yet.
"I will give you a tip: make sure you save your money, 'cause they're gonna be $1,500 or more," Ball said (starts around the 5:30-minute mark). "'Cause I'm gonna design it and they gonna be fly. My bad, they gonna be baller-ized."
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- Crosby hoping Ovechkin reaches Gretzky's goal record: 'It would be awesome'
- La Russa: Ohtani plunking unintentional, umps 'made a mistake'
- Rodgers: 'We're in big trouble' if we freak out after Week 1 blowout loss
- Higgins changing number after season: I don't want to be 'Ochocinco 2.0'