Watch: Stephen Curry drives on track designed by daughter
Prolific sharpshooting aside, Stephen Curry is known for being driven and family-oriented.
The Golden State Warriors superstar combined the two traits for a new Infiniti Q50 ad in which he drove on a track that his 5-year-old daughter Riley drew for him.
Talk about taking the road less traveled.
- Police investigating $100K equipment theft at Bears' Soldier Field
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'
- Reynolds: Pirates can use Cubs manager Ross' comments as 'motivation'
- Aaron Rodgers focused on getting healthy, won't put timeline on return
- GM Armstrong: Keller 'might be the best Coyote ever' when his career ends