Cowboys' Bryant, Elliott, Prescott attend Nowitzki's charity softball game
Dirk Nowitzki's charity softball game was the hottest ticket in town Saturday.
Andy Roddick and Chris Harris Jr. also headlined a veritable All-Star lineup that included numerous athletes from several sports.
During a break in action, Elliott and Prescott threw hot dogs into the mouth of a cutout of the running back's face, playing off the "Feed Zeke" meme which resonated last season.
Nowitzki's White Sox beat the Blue Sox 5-3.
- Royals fire Matheny after 97-loss season
- Report: Warriors could discipline Draymond after altercation with Poole
- MLB final stats: Judge falls just short of Triple Crown, Verlander claims ERA title
- Dodgers beat Rockies for 111th victory, highest total in NL since 1906
- Wild-card Rays lose 5th straight, Bogaerts plays potential final game for Red Sox