Blues have discussed signing Jagr
The Blues have a sudden need for forward help, as it was announced Wednesday that Robby Fabbri will miss the entire 2017-18 season after re-injuring his surgically repaired left knee.
Despite being 45 years old and well past his prime, Jagr can still contribute offensively and could provide an element of scoring depth to St. Louis' forward group.
Last season, Jagr registered decent numbers for the Florida Panthers, tallying 16 goals and 30 assists while also logging a respectable average of 17 minutes in ice time.
Rumors have swirled regarding Jagr's next destination since the Panthers cut ties with the veteran winger July 1.
- Rodgers says once he retires, he won't make any comeback
- NBA Podcast: Harden to Philly? Plus Bulls injuries and Mavs' defense
- Brown: Bucs offered me $200K to seek mental health treatment
- 'Old Man' Love relishing reserve role with rising Cavaliers
- Report: MLB, MLBPA make progress on minimum salary, pre-arbitration bonus pool