Sweeney: Bruins, Pastrnak moving in right direction on long-term deal
On the heels of a breakout season, the young winger is set to become a restricted free agent, but general manager Don Sweeney - who's attending the NHL's draft combine in Buffalo - appears hopeful in regards to mutually agreeing upon a long-term deal.
Pastrnak ranked second on the Bruins in goals (34) and total points (70) over 75 games during the regular season, and added two goals and two assists in six playoff games.
- Ortiz joins 2022 HOF class as Bonds, Clemens fall off ballot
- Rodgers says once he retires, he won't make any comeback
- NBA Podcast: Harden to Philly? Plus Bulls injuries and Mavs' defense
- Brown: Bucs offered me $200K to seek mental health treatment
- 'Old Man' Love relishing reserve role with rising Cavaliers