Penguins' Bonino day to day, will be game-time decision for Game 3
Bonino is day to day with a lower-body injury that came in Game 2 which is believed to have been the result of blocking a P.K. Subban one-timer.
Despite going pointless in Game 2, Bonino has been an important cog for the Penguins in the final as he tallied two of his four postseason goals in Game 1.
The Penguins can take a 3-0 series lead over the Nashville Predators with a win.
- Report: Blazers signing Payton to 3-year, $28M contract
- Justin Turner hits 2 HRs, Dodgers beat Padres
- Towns agrees to 4-year, $224M maxiumum extension with T-Wolves
- Morant signs max rookie extension worth up to $231M with Grizzlies
- Cutler rooting for Fields ahead of second season: 'He's the next big thing here'