Nolan Patrick medically cleared for all tests at NHL Combine
Top prospect Nolan Patrick has been fully cleared to participate in all tests this weekend at the NHL Combine, he confirmed Wednesday to Mike Morreale of NHL.com.
Patrick was limited to 33 games this season with the Brandon Wheat Kings, ailed by sports hernia surgery and a later injury to his leg.
Despite the shortened season, Patrick managed 20 goals and 26 assists, and finished atop the NHL's Central Scouting final rankings.
All eyes will be focused on Patrick over the course of the combine, particularly the New Jersey Devils, which won the right to select first overall in April's draft lottery.
- NBA Podcast: Harden to Philly? Plus Bulls injuries and Mavs' defense
- Brown: Bucs offered me $200K to seek mental health treatment
- 'Old Man' Love relishing reserve role with rising Cavaliers
- Report: MLB, MLBPA make progress on minimum salary, pre-arbitration bonus pool
- Oilers get Nugent-Hopkins back after 6-game absence due to injury