Goalie hurls stick at camera after Memorial Cup final loss
This clip won't be used as an example of good sportsmanship any time soon.
Troy Timpano, the starting goaltender for the Erie Otters, tossed his stick at a passing camera operator in frustration following the club's 4-3 loss to the Windsor Spitfires in the Memorial Cup championship final Sunday night.
Here's the full sequence:
- Stone takes blame for Golden Knights' elimination: 'I got skunked'
- George leads Clippers over Paul, Suns in Game 3
- Pick your poison: How should the Bucks defend Trae Young?
- Canadiens eliminate Golden Knights in 6 games, advance to Stanley Cup Final
- Rays survive Pivetta's no-hit bid, top Red Sox on wild walk-off