Goalie hurls stick at camera after Memorial Cup final loss
This clip won't be used as an example of good sportsmanship any time soon.
Troy Timpano, the starting goaltender for the Erie Otters, tossed his stick at a passing camera operator in frustration following the club's 4-3 loss to the Windsor Spitfires in the Memorial Cup championship final Sunday night.
Here's the full sequence:
- Prove-it season: What's at stake for the Habs, Leafs, and Sens in 2021-22
- Mariners beat A's again, move closer to playoff spot
- Cards top Brewers to win 11th in row for best streak in 20 years
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Maddon implores Angels to improve rotation for 2022: 'This can't continue'