Watch: Pageau's 4th goal of game gives Senators 2-0 series lead
Four for No. 44.
After his hat-trick marker forced extra time in Game 2, Jean-Gabriel Pageau potted his fourth goal of the contest in double overtime to give the Ottawa Senators a 2-0 series lead over the New York Rangers.
Pageau is the second player to score four goals in a playoff game, including the OT winner, joining Joffrey Lupul, who accomplished the feat in 2006, according to NHL Public Relations.
As expected, Pageau's enthralling performance set Twitter afire:
- Rodgers says once he retires, he won't make any comeback
- NBA Podcast: Harden to Philly? Plus Bulls injuries and Mavs' defense
- Brown: Bucs offered me $200K to seek mental health treatment
- 'Old Man' Love relishing reserve role with rising Cavaliers
- Report: MLB, MLBPA make progress on minimum salary, pre-arbitration bonus pool