Rondo dons ridiculous short-sleeved suit jacket to Game 3
A fractured right thumb gave Rajon Rondo the opportunity to dip into his unique wardrobe for Game 3 at the United Center.
While it may have been because nothing else would fit around his cast, the Bulls point guard left many viewers confused by his outfit choice: a burgundy short-sleeved suit jacket.
Rondo isn't the first Bull to bust out the short-sleeved look, as Dwyane Wade made a similar fashion statement earlier this season.
- Report: Blazers signing Payton to 3-year, $28M contract
- Justin Turner hits 2 HRs, Dodgers beat Padres
- Towns agrees to 4-year, $224M maxiumum extension with T-Wolves
- Morant signs max rookie extension worth up to $231M with Grizzlies
- Cutler rooting for Fields ahead of second season: 'He's the next big thing here'