Curry passes Kobe for 5th all time in playoff 3-pointers
Stephen Curry surpassed Kobe Bryant Monday for fifth-most 3-pointers made in NBA playoff history. His third trey against the San Antonio Spurs in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals was the 293rd of his postseason career, one more than Bryant's 292.
While Bryant was never known as a 3-point marksman, he played in the playoffs 15 of his 20 NBA seasons. This is Curry's fifth NBA postseason.
- Fields to start vs. Browns with Dalton out due to knee injury
- Report: NFL has no immediate plans to change taunting rule enforcement
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Kings extend Petersen on 3-year deal with $5M AAV
- NFL Week 3 O/U best bets: Fade Jets, Texans and their rookie QBs