Watch: Coyotes' Dvorak burns Burakovsky 3 times before scoring
Andre Burakovsky is going to have nightmares about this one.
The Washington Capitals winger got humbled thrice by Arizona Coyotes rookie Christian Dvorak during their Friday night matchup in Glendale. Dvorak started things off by forcing a turnover by Burakovsky at the Coyotes' blue line, stealing the puck and shifting play toward Washington's end.
He eventually sealed the deal for his 13th goal of the season, but only after embarrassing Burakovsky two more times en route to the net.
- NBA Podcast: Harden to Philly? Plus Bulls injuries and Mavs' defense
- Brown: Bucs offered me $200K to seek mental health treatment
- 'Old Man' Love relishing reserve role with rising Cavaliers
- Report: MLB, MLBPA make progress on minimum salary, pre-arbitration bonus pool
- Oilers get Nugent-Hopkins back after 6-game absence due to injury